Most homeowners like to get lawns installed on their property. This installation could be part of a larger landscape design and installation project, or part of an upgrade job. Regardless of the scale of the project, we at Turf Works can handle it for you. Adding even a small grassy patch to the landscape is a great way to enhance its aesthetics and functionality. Homes that have well installed and maintained lawn spaces also attract a higher resale value.
We provide excellent lawn installation services to clients in and around Menasha, Appleton, Kaukauna, Little Chute, and Oshkosh. We have handled many projects for customers across De Pere, Ashwaubenon and Fond du Lac and our customer base extends to cities such as Allouez and Howard as well.
Benefits of SeedingThere are many benefits associated with choosing to seed your lawns over sodding or turf. First of all the initial cost of seeding your lawn is significantly lower than sod. When it comes to the seeds there is a wider selection of species available for you to select from. Depending on the environment where you want to grow your lawns, like sun or shade, soil type and disease controls; you can have a different blend of seed species that will specifically manage and cultivate your property. What you will end up with is a lawn that has been specifically designed for the area that it is to grow in and therefore it will thrive and you will have a beautiful lawn to add to the overall appeal of your property!
Turf Installation ProcessOn board our team are experienced landscapers who have years of experience behind them. When you call us with your requirement, we follow a very methodical work process:
- Our lawn installers will understand what your specific requirements are and what size and shape of lawn you want.
- They will take detailed measurements of the available space.
- There are a variety of grasses to choose from and you will be provided detailed information about all of them and what their pros and cons are.
- Once you make your choice and approve the quote provided by us, we then come over to your property and install the lawn in an expert manner.
Sod Installation - The BenefitsWe always recommend the use of sod in these installations. Sod is pre-grown grass that’s available either in rolls or squares and there are a number of benefits to using it in your landscape:
- This grass is easy to install and no special soil preparation is required to be done.
- It’s available for immediate use after installation. In comparison, a seeded lawn can take weeks to grow and be ready for use
- Since the sod grass has already grown to a certain height and has developed strong roots, its far more resilient and well-set than a standard lawn
- It is more resistant to disease
- Doesn’t require any special irrigation or drainage system and can be installed in existing lawn space
Turf Installation CostThe upfront lawn cost of sod is slightly higher than that of a traditional seeded lawn; however, there are a number of benefits to opting for a sod lawn. We procure the sod from the best and most reputed nurseries and ensure that the best nutrients are used. This adds to the longevity of the installation and you will have a lawn spaces that look great and stay healthy for a number of years.
We believe in doing the job right the first time around and when you want high-grade custom solutions, at competitive lawn installation cost you need look no further than Turf Works. Speak with our experts at this number- 920-915-6527 and give us details of your project. We will connect with you soon for discussions and a detailed consultation. You can also send your queries via this email.