Your landscape is a mix of various elements and features, and using these in the right proportion. Ensuring they you get a landscape that’s balanced and has an appealing look is to get it designed by experts like the ones at Turf Works.
We provide excellent hardscaping services to clients in and around Menasha, Appleton, Kaukauna, Little Chute, and Oshkosh. We have handled many projects for customers across De Pere, Ashwaubenon and Fond du Lac and our customer base extends to cities such as Allouez and Howard as well. In many ways the hardscaping is the base of the landscape and it adds stability and support to the rest of the features on the property.
Different Types of Hardscaping InstallationsWe have the expertise to design, plan and install these features in the best possible way, based on what your specific requirements are. Our company handles end-to-end conceptualization, design and construction of:
- Patios- brick, concrete or natural stone paving
- Decks- concrete, wood and other materials
- Pathways, walkways and driveways- paver stones or poured concrete
- Entranceways- pavers
- Poolscaping- natural stone paving, preferably with a permeable surface
- Edging and curbing- aggregates and concrete
- Garden steps- concrete, natural stone, brick etc.
- Retaining walls – CMUs, natural stone, concrete
- Planters- natural stone and mortar
- Boundary walls- natural stone, brick and mortar
- Outdoor kitchen walls- brick and mortar/ natural stone and mortar
Hardscaping Work ProcessIn some instances the construction of these elements is part of a broader landscape design and installation project, while at others clients need only certain feature upgraded or installed and we handle those projects as well. We follow a very methodical hardscape work process:
- Initial consultation- in this meeting we understand what your needs are and what kind of hardscape features best suit your lifestyle
- We provide detailed plans and material samples
- Once you have given your approval, we then work creatively and efficiently to install hardscapes that look stunning, are functional and fit in with the design and structure of your home and the rest of the features there
- The on-site supervisors ensure the work carries on as scheduled and that its completed as per the date we have committed to you
- The job site will be left clean and tidy at the end of every work day and care will be taken to ensure there is the least disturbance to the daily activities on your property
Custom Hardscape DesignWe use resilient and long-lasting materials in our work and this ensures the stability and longevity of the landscape. As a long-standing company in this space, we are highly committed to doing the job right the first time around. We also focus on using low-maintenance materials as that reduces the cost of the landscape in the long term, for you.
When you want high grade custom solutions, at competitive landscape construction cost you need look no further than Turf Works. Speak with our experts at this number- 920-915-6527 and give us details of your project. We will connect with you soon for discussions and a detailed consultation. You can also send your queries via this email.